Update On COVID-19
June 2, 2020
The Ohio Craft Museum will be opening June 16 with limited hours: Tuesday–Saturday, 10 am–2 pm. We are working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our visitors, and will be implementing the following procedures:
- We are requiring our employees and visitors to wear facial coverings. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided.
- We will be limiting onsite guests to 12 at one time.
- We ask that visitors practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance between each other. Please follow all signage when shopping and checking out.
- We have installed Plexiglas around the sales area to protect you and us!
- We will be disinfecting and cleaning the museum throughout the day.
We prefer credit cards and checks as payment; we are not accepting returns or exchanges at this time.
March 16, 2020
To our community members:
The health and safety of museum visitors and class attendees is our highest priority. To help flatten the curve and slow the spread of contagion, the Ohio Craft Museum is closed to the public as of Sunday, March 15. Our opening date is TBA.
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and listening to the advice of Ohio health officials as the situation evolves.
Meanwhile, we are working extensively on internal health and safety protocols. We have increased the frequency and diligence of cleaning in our public spaces and classrooms, and class instructors are advised to sanitize any surfaces and shared equipment. There are sanitizing materials available throughout our facility for public use.
Updates to this status will always be available on our website and on our Facebook page.
We will continue to make our decisions with the health of our students, staff and visitors as our highest priority. We appreciate your continued support and interest.